• 21 Dec 2014 Download Caernarfon Airport 1.2
  • 21 Dec 2014 Download Caernarfon Airport 1.1
  • 23 Jan 2014 Download Caernarfon Airport

Buy Now Caernarfon Airport 1.41

* * * * * 6 Votes

Screenshots

Caernarfon Airport (EGCK) - Wales
£15.99 + Vat
Ever flown into an airport with a Wind Farm (two 152 ft turbines) 30 metres from the runway edge?

EGCK Caernarfon Airport is located in the heart of Snowdonia with Mount Snowdon (3,650 ft) just a few minutes away by air. It lies 4.6 miles (7.4 km or 4 NM) southwest of the town of Caernarfon in Gwynedd, Wales and has a CAA Ordinary Licence for passenger public transport and flying instruction. Historically, it was established in 1941 as RAF Llandwrog and was the largest airfield in Wales throughout WWII.

The SIM720 Caernarfon Airport download has been created as a replica of the real world site. It features high quality bespoke models, custom photoreal textures and hand placement of buildings. The Caernarfon Airport buildings have each been faithfully recreated, including the Aviation Museum visitor centre and shop, the café, wind turbines and the hangars.

The package includes many additional ambient features that greatly add to the experience of pilots using the airport. An extensive library of airport clutter has been created and placed around the airport, including items such as luggage, refuelling rigs, outdoor seating and more. In addition custom made static aircraft are included that give the airport an authentic working feel.

The Caernarfon Airport download has been designed to be highly compatible and it includes photoreal blending with Default, Orbx and Horizon. It’s also DX10 compatible.

Installs into FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4.

What's New in Version 1.41 (See full changelog)

• Fixed Installer bug - not always installing correct files for P3D

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Photo
DaveDewhurst
Jan 25 2016 09:39 am

Once again a fantastic rendition of the airport, well done.

Once again I had to search the forum for an updated file (to block ORBX scenery) which was made in 2014 and should by now have made it in to the installer.

But, this slight issue has not turned me off and I will keep an eye on any future products.

Dave

Photo
SubliminalSS
Nov 27 2016 06:50 pm

This is a fantastic example of my Local Airport, I feel so lucky that the airport down the road has been done in such high quality as I really enjoy flying around the local area and this makes the base perfect. Its a fantastic example of a P3D airport and is of exceptional quality. A+++++ I only wish some more airports in the region got the same treatment :)

• 12 Total Files
  • 4 Total Categories
  • 1 Total Authors
  • Oban Airport Latest File
  • SIM720 Latest Submitter

2 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users