windshear123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:39 pm

Hey,

look at this photo : http://mctorresgrant...041204-011a.jpg

and look at your airport pics : http://s24.postimg.o.../disgusting.jpg

your airport doesn;'t have that yellow thing and the taxiway doesn't have the center yellow line. also look at how crude the taxiway edge is in comprasion to the real world picture which is round at the left end of the taxiway. i'd also like to know if your airpoprt and surrounding can work with bluesky's avx scenery (in addition to it, not to replace your scenery because it looks great. I just want the photorealistic feeling for the entire island)

The airport is very good, and the surrounding is also great, but its the lack of attention to details that kind of upsets me.

I hope this post will not be deleted.

Edited by windshear123, 05 November 2013 - 10:14 pm.

#2 Barry Hudson

Barry Hudson

Staff

• Staff
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:08 pm

Windshear123, thanks for your raised points, I will certainly look into this and advise my findings. Also on this forum no comments will be deleted, whether they be positive or negative. If you purchase our products then you should have a voice.The only time we will edit a post is if swear words are used. As I said let me look into this and get back to you.

#3 kevin firth

kevin firth

Beta Tester

• Beta tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:48 pm

Hi windshear, I have tested KAVX with the freeware Bluesky scenery and it works great, though there is a slight colour difference. You just need to deactivate the Bluesky mesh file. You can see it in a couple of the beta images I posted...
Cheers k

Edited by kevin firth, 05 November 2013 - 10:54 pm.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Active

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users