• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PTI139

PTI139

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:20 am

I purchased EGEO, EGPO and EGPE - indeed I hesitated a while due to the price - but now where I enjoy flying I do not regret my decision.

The Addons are really well done - not only built but equipped with the special athmosphere of the surrounding landscape I love when I frequently visit Scotland as a tourist. I really appreciate your work.

One tiny proposal I would like to give: Inverness is i.m.h.o to dark at night. I find it really difficult to taxi and park. Only the Buildings are slightly brightened. In reality the aprons of airports like Inverness are flooded by light in the evening. I would be very happy if you would change the night textures.

I am looking forward further products for Scotland.

#2 Keith Lewis

Keith Lewis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:38 am

Thanks for your comments PTl139. Glad you like our work.

Will will discuss the night textures and let you know the outcome.

Regards

Reefy

#3 Barry Hudson

Barry Hudson

Staff

• Staff
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:31 pm

Keith agreed, we will discuss the night textures PTI139 and get back too you.
Thanks for your comments.

#4 PTI139

PTI139

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:53 am

Thanks very much!

#5 bigmal

bigmal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:26 pm

Hi guys this is my very first post on any forum ever so please bare with me if I get something wrong.

Just to say I bought and installed Inverness EGPE yesterday and I must say I am really impressed with the quality and likeness to the real thing ( I live just a few miles away) but I agree with PTI139 about the airport lighting being too dark at Dusk/Night. I had great difficulty seeing where I was going around the Terminal area and surrounding buildings and hope something can be done as I particularly like evening/night flying. I very much intend to get more of your products over this next year or so and look forward to any new airports you produce.

#6 Barry Hudson

Barry Hudson

Staff

• Staff
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:34 pm

Bigmal welcome, we are looking at the night lighting please bear with us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users