4 replies to this topic

#1 rjoosterloo

rjoosterloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:55 am

Hi,

I noticed that Oban EGEO is now also available on Steam. Is it exactly the same product? Because the price is about 9(!) euros less. Now that's a huge difference.

If it is the same product, then for sure I will buy it smile.png The original asking price is just a bit too high for me.

Thanks!

• jatniel likes this

#2 Barry Hudson

Barry Hudson

Staff

• Staff
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:01 am

Hi, I am going to sound silly here, yes exactly the same product with one difference (see I said I would sound silly) The only difference is all trademarks, advertising logos etc have been removed. This is due to the license agreements with Dovetail Games and Steam.

Hope this helps.

#3 rjoosterloo

rjoosterloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:05 am

Hi, I am going to sound silly here, yes exactly the same product with one difference (see I said I would sound silly) The only difference is at all trademarks, advertising logos etc have been removed. This is due to the license agreements with Dovetail Games and Steam.

Hope this helps.

That helped a lot! So the compatibility with Orbx SCO is the same as well? Since that product is not on Steam.

Now that's silly, but in a good way biggrin.png

#4 Barry Hudson

Barry Hudson

Staff

• Staff
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:07 am

We have ensured our controller is still working via the steam download. So will be still compatible with Orbx Scotland.

#5 rjoosterloo

rjoosterloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:18 am

Excellent! Thanks!

And as a small reminder to the community, this positive ADX Firstlook article in which this add-on is also featured: http://airdailyx.blo...caernarfon.html

• Barry Hudson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users