1 reply to this topic

#1 seminoles1999

seminoles1999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:16 pm

Hello,

I have Memory (OOM) crashes everytime I start at this airport and flying to if I have the airport checked in scenery library

I'm using the FSX (Steam Edition) version and download the airport from Steam Website from the DLC section.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled clean versions. I also use the config tool that they have on the Steam (Tools) section.

Always checkmarked the FTX Global box. I even checked the .xml files to see that default fsx & Megascenery  .bgl files

were with the .OFF attached in the scenery folder. I have a VAS monitor always running to see when I get close to 4GB

Maximum. The VAS monitor goes crazy when I start loading the airport jumping from 3gb to 2gb back up to 3gb and so on.

Regular loading of course shows a continual steady increase as airport is loading. KAGS takes much longer time to load and

seems to get stuck on 69% for a very long time. When and it finally loads and I'm on runway about 5 seconds it crashes

with the dreaded OOM message.

Please Help

Thank You,

James

• wildben likes this

#2 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:30 pm

Hi,

Sorry your experiencing problems but as its a steam DLC you will need to contact Dovetail direct as we have no control on the steam side. There support system is here http://dovetailgames.kayako.com

It will help them if you tell them any other addon's you use and what aircraft your using.

Paul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users