3 replies to this topic

#1 SIM720

SIM720

Admin

• Administrators
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:30 am

Hi All,

Just a confirmation that Barry and David will be at Cosford this coming Saturday (3rd October) for Flight Sim 2015.
If you want to meet up Barry can be found on the Flight Sim Centre stand (Simulation area).

See you all Saturday
SIM720

#2 Christopher Low

Christopher Low

Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:00 pm

Cosford 2015 just keeps getting better and better! There are so many people that I would like to meet, so I can't wait!

#3 saitek1305

saitek1305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:23 pm

Hi it's Daryl Thorne here I met up with both today at Cosford and this is potentially a great opportunity for me in pursuing in 2 industries, Graphic design and Flight Simulation. It was lovely getting to know you both and a pleasure to meet you. I can see the work you already do here is amazing and first class quality. For me it would be great to be apart of something that is continually growing. I have an idea that could help with driving in more customers to your products aswell.

Thank you both!

Happy flying ✈

Edited by saitek1305, 03 October 2015 - 04:25 pm.

#4 Christopher Low

Christopher Low

Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:21 pm

I also had the pleasure of meeting Barry and David (and Peter) today at RAF Cosford, and the experience was every bit as enjoyable as I had hoped. Hopefully I will be able to meet the rest of the team in the not too distant future wink.png

Edited by Christopher Low, 03 October 2015 - 08:23 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users