3 replies to this topic

#1 mikced

mikced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:50 pm

Hi guys

It has been very quiet since your last Californis airport in terms of new projects. I fly mostly in Scotland so all of your Scottich sceneries I have purchased and enjoy greatly! I also purchased your California airports but honestly, I always come back to Scotland.

I know developers dont like to give out new projects early or give release dates, but perhaps you can share if you are at all working on new airports, and if so might we see something new in Scotland?

Mike
  • horsti82 likes this

#2 ScottecLEMD

ScottecLEMD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:34 pm

I'd second that one. You did a great rendition of Inverness and stornoway. It would be great to see some of the other HIAL airports added to complete the set; Islay, Tiree, Benbecula, Kirkwall, Barra, etc.

Ken

#3 Christopher Low

Christopher Low

Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:25 am

Benbecula and Kirkwall would be very welcome additions to the SIM720 list, as they have runways large enough for a wide range of GA and regional passenger aircraft. I use the Scotflight versions of both airports at the moment, but SIM720 renditions with high quality textures would be significantly better.

• MattPro likes this

#4 MWR

MWR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:58 am

Benbecula and Kirkwall would be very welcome additions to the SIM720 list, as they have runways large enough for a wide range of GA and regional passenger aircraft. I use the Scotflight versions of both airports at the moment, but SIM720 renditions with high quality textures would be significantly better.

Now that would indeed be something! Couldn't agree more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users