4 replies to this topic

#1 Mejjo

Mejjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:59 pm

Hi there, 

Just purchased this scenery via Just Flight.. I'm running P3D 4.2 and i do have ORBX products installed. I have followed all advise on how to install and what to do with ORBX library etc..

However approx halfway down runway 05 there seems to be a patch on the runway which doesn't look quite right. The smaller runway of to the side seems to have an issue too. 

https://imgur.com/a/Rxv4b Here is a picture.

#2 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:14 pm

Hi,

Do you have any addons that affect the terrain? as these can cause the problem and they often have a program for excluding the airport.

Can you try setting our control panel to either "default" or "Horizon" and see if that fixes the issue.

Paul

#3 Mejjo

Mejjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:30 pm

Hi,

Do you have any addons that affect the terrain? as these can cause the problem and they often have a program for excluding the airport.

Can you try setting our control panel to either "default" or "Horizon" and see if that fixes the issue.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the quick reply. I will make the change in the control panel and try again. The only thing i have installed that would make any changes to elevation would be ORBX Vector, But i have made sure any files within that are disabled. 

#4 Mejjo

Mejjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:32 pm

It seems changing the setting in control panel from Default to Horizon has fixed the issue! 

#5 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:44 pm

ok thats great, now if you want it to colour match again set it back to "Orbx" then do the below

1. open the folder "{FSX/P3D}\SIM720\AIRPORTS\SIM720_EGPE\Scenery\"

2. rename the file extension from ".bgl" to ".bgl.off" for the following 2 files

CVX_S720_EGPE_flatten_Orbx.bgl

CVX_S720_EGPE_flatten_Orbx2.bgl

3. rename the file extension from ".bgl.off" to ".bgl" for "CVX_S720_EGPE_flatten_Hor.bgl.OFF"

(you will have to repeat that if you ever toggle that option again)

You should then have a flat runway with colour matched fields.

Paul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users