• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 trigger

trigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:15 pm

hi notice the stand makings are missing at inv airport is there a fix for this please 

thanks 

martin 

#2 SIM720

SIM720

Admin

• Administrators
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:39 pm

can you post a picture of what you can/can not see of the stand markings so i can check it against ours https://forum.sim720...t-a-screenshot/

We modelled everything against the pictures we had at the time but if something has been changed since then it wont be there.

#3 trigger

trigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:31 pm

http://i50.photobuck...r40hpf.jpg.html

#4 SIM720

SIM720

Admin

• Administrators
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:09 am

Yeah that picture is showing correctly, there were no marking in that area when we modelled it, they may of added them at a later date but a quick google doesnt show any changes to that area. Below is 1 of the images we used to model the airport which shows no markings.

egpe-main.jpg

#5 trigger

trigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:18 pm

how do  you know your on the stand then when i park the planes are close together 

#6 SIM720

SIM720

Admin

• Administrators
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:34 am

my guess would be they just park where ever there is a gap they can fit in without hitting the building.

#7 Trevor Hannant

Trevor Hannant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:09 am

how do  you know your on the stand then when i park the planes are close together 

Sorry for being a bit late with a response to this...

All parking at Inverness is done with a Marshaller, there are no taxi lines onto stands as such.   They have, at some recent point, added "guide" T-Bars on the apron (apologies, cropped image on the move to board my own aircraft!):

INV-T.PNG

As you can see, these are only a guide rather than a rule as the BA Airbus parked where it is wouldn't allow for another to be sat on that T-Bar.  

If you're using GSX, you can select a "stand" and you will then have a Marshaller assist you onto your parking spot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered, inv, stand makings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users