• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stef

stef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 04:07 pm

just purchased c42 but cant load as its asking for which file to load too.... i have no idea what it wants, i have a windows 10 pc...HELP....lol

#2 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 04:12 pm

I assume you mean this screen
ic.jpg
It is asking what flight product you have to add it to, i.e. Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Boxed or Steam edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3d (Version 1,2 or 3) this is an addon product and requires the main simulator first.

#3 stef

stef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 04:36 pm

yes, that screen...lol

i have Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on here , not sure thats what you mean though ,can you put a link on here for what i need to make this work..

i thought it was just a plug and play and not an add on , so what do i have to purchase /download to add the c42 too

thanks in advance

#4 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 04:47 pm

We dont support Microsoft flight simulator 2020 with any of our products.

what you need is one of the products in the list as shown in the screen shot also listed on our website too. Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Boxed or Steam edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3d (Version 1,2 or 3) https://www.prepar3d...prepar3d-store/

take careful notice of what version of Prepar3d as we only support certain versions, in the ikarus its v1, v2 or v3.
All of our products are addons and each list what products its available for.

Providing your haven't activated the serial key i can refund the product if you so wish.

#5 stef

stef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:25 pm

hi...i think i will request a refund please as i havent got any of those products and i havent activated the serial key either....thankyou

#6 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 07:33 pm

ok refund has been processed and paypal should be returning the money to you shortly.

#7 stef

stef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 08:37 am

thankyou, much appreciated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users