2 replies to this topic

#1 terryc

terryc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:45 pm

Hi All

First post. Go easy!! Simple for some, really hard for me!! Is it easy (and I mean easy) to download the C42? It would have to be in A B C terms for me to do!!

cheers all 

#2 Paul Webster

Paul Webster

Staff

• Staff
  • 958 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 05:07 pm

Hi,

The C42 is an Addon and requires either Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Boxed or Steam edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3d (Version 1,2 or 3). providing you have 1 of these simulators i just listed then its just a case of purchase the product, it will then redirect you back to download it and if it doesnt then simple click the client area button above and select purchases it will list the product you own along with the serial key, click it and then you should get a download button on the right hand side.
Once downloaded run the exe and the installer will walk you thru installing it which is basically select your simulator fsx or p3d, agree to the eula and then enter the serial key
we also have the install guide in the manual (top of page 4) https://flight.sim72...rs-Handbook.pdf

#3 terryc

terryc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 08:00 pm

Unfortunately, I have just read the install on page 4 and its a no no for me, shame. Never unzipped a file and god knows where a temporary file is!! Thanks for your help tho

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users