4 replies to this topic

#1 JBBJ

JBBJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:38 pm

Hi,

I bought EGEO Airport scenery this morning from AVSIM.

Right after proceding with the instalation and a restart of the system I immediately noticed that there was an issue with the sounds.

Wether I use a default FSX aircraft ( ultralight , cub ... ) or a complex Ad-on like the 737NGX or 777 from PMDG, there is like a " Silence Cone ".

What I mean is that from certain views the sounds work ok but at other it is a real mess or sounds come to zero.

This happens to all location and all aircraft :-/ it is really annoying.

One more issue I have is that the beach looks like a mountain :s I do have ORBX Global + ORBX UK installed and everything runs really well.

gclg.jpg

Thanks for your help and your support.

JBBJ

#2 JBBJ

JBBJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:40 pm

wj57.jpg

#3 Christopher Low

Christopher Low

Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:53 pm

They have identified a bug with one of the files. You need to rename "cvx_EGEO_beach.BGL" to "cvx_EGEO_beach.BGL.OFF". It is located in your FSX\SIM720\Airports\SIM720_EGEO\Scenery\ folder. That should solve your beach problem, but the developers will need to comment regarding your sound issue.

Edited by Christopher Low, 13 October 2013 - 12:55 pm.

• Barry Hudson likes this

#4 JBBJ

JBBJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:10 pm

Thanks a lot Christopher, your solution solves the beach issue =)

I am still looking into my sound issue but I may think it has something to do with some driver updates that happened last night and NOT the scenery.

Thank you very much for your help.

JBBJ

#5 Barry Hudson

Barry Hudson

Staff

• Staff
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:00 pm

JBBJ, Hi sorry you have been having issues, we cannot re create sound issues, could you please advise if it is a driver update problem. Glad Chris helped with the bug issue.
Again apologies for Inconvenience but if it doesn't fix with update give us a shout.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered, EGEO Mesh Sound problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users